Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Another Freebie! Quickie Primary Handwriting Rubric

I must be in a treating kind of mood this week, because I have another treat for you.  I put these up at my Teachers Pay Teachers Store, but I wanted to make sure I shared them with you as well.

Now, for the story -- there's always a story, isn't there?  The end of the grading period is rapidly approaching, and I have some handwriting samples I needed to get graded.  I was already using a quickie rubrics to grade writing samples the kids had done, and I wanted something similar for their handwriting.  So I made a quick creation, and viola, the quickie handwriting rubric was born!  Click on the picture to head over to my TPT store and grab a copy for yourself!



If you're interested in Rubrics, visit

 Peacocks and Penguins

She's having a Rubric linky party!  You'll get lots of great freebies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think about this post!

 
Blogging tips