Saturday, October 20, 2012

Happy Saturday, Everyone!

Just a quick post today, between majorette practice, cleaning the house, covering the pool (finally!), and buying my rapidly growing daughter new clothes(always a chore because she's soooooo picky), to share some great teaching links with you.  First, if you're looking for a really cute one or two day election unit that covers language arts, math, writing, social studies, and includes a craft, I've got the perfect unit for you!  "It's Election Day" is now available.  I plan on using this unit on the Monday before and the Tuesday of Election Day.  It's going to be so much fun!  And to make it even better, the election unit, as well as all my products, are on sale for 10% off until Tuesday.

As always, I like to include a freebie for my blog followers, so here it is, the "If I were President" craft, good for Election Day or President's Day.  Since parent conferences are right after Election Day at our school, I plan on making these during my election unit and hanging them in the hall for conference time. I hope you find it useful.

Next, be sure to visit "An Educator's Life" blog to get some fab-u-lous FREEBIES.  There are 45 freebies posted!




And still more freebies, this one from Teaching and Developing Online.  Click here for some great freebies.

Enjoy your Saturday, Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think about this post!

 
Blogging tips