Saturday, December 29, 2012

Waking Up

I woke up this morning to a few more inches of new snow and steadily falling snow. Right now, it's the big, fluffy snowflakes that look like cotton balls falling from the sky. So pretty, especially when I don't have to go anywhere! I also woke up to the sound of my husband shoveling the driveway! I'm glad he woke up before me! I woke up to my daughter's newly developed hacking cough. I'll have to keep an eye (or ear) on that. And finally, I woke up to my 18-year old son laying next to me for a morning catch-up session. How I will miss those morning chats when he leaves for the Marines in June. : (

It seems that teachers are starting to wake up from their winter break as well. More linky parties and follower celebrations are being posted, and there's an increase of buyers in my store. In the spirit of waking up, I have two linkys to share with you. Here's the first one:
Win My STORE!!!!

Cynthia, over at 2nd Grade Pad is celebrating her one-year blogiversary by giving away her store!  Can you believe it?  You don't want to miss out on this giveaway, so hop on over and sign up now!  She will announce the winner January 1st.

The second one is from An Educator's Life blog.  John has put together an awesome amount of freebie and paid items to share with you.  As you can see, his theme is all about waking up and trying new ideas in January.  I can't wait to dig through all those great ideas myself.  So head on over and wake up to all the possibilities of a New Year with new teaching activities!


Happy New Year to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think about this post!

 
Blogging tips