Saturday, October 19, 2013

A Trick and a Treat!

Trick or treat! This is Laureen otherwise known as Teach With Laughter taking over this blog today as my trick, but keep reading to get your treat!


Several of my blogger friends from the {The Teaching Tribune} have joined together for this Trick or Treat Blog Hop. You will find more tricks as well as plenty of treats as you hop from door to door.

Now for the treat (maybe not as good as Kraft caramels, but close!)

My firsties and I have been working on even and odd so I put together this math work station to help them with it.

The object of this station is for students to sort number cards (up to 20) into two groups (even and odd) then record on a recording sheet.  I find student instruction cards a must so I have included an "I can..." card to help keep your kiddos on task.  The work station includes both a color and black and white option and is ready to print, laminate and add to your fall math tubs.

Here's a little peek at what you'll get:


You can click on either picture above to download your freebie.

I hope you enjoyed your trick as much as I have enjoyed being a guest blogger here at Practice Makes Perfect.

Now it's time to go "next door" to discover the next trickster and collect another treat. Click on the picture below to take you there!

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you like it. I'll pass on your thanks to Laureen, the creator of this fantastic freebie. I know she'll be thrilled.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is perfect for what we are in working on in my classroom! Thanks!
    -Learn InStyle

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think about this post!

 
Blogging tips