Monday, June 20, 2016

Educents Homeschool Resources Sale


Educents, a trusted leader in homeschool resources deals, is having a sale starting June 20 and ending June 24.  If you click on the picture above, you can visit and see all the great resources Educents offers.

While you're there, you can take a look at my store.  I have several free items perfect for the homeschool environment.
Click on the picture above for a free sample to my morning work series.  It is a growing bundle that will include 30 weeks work of first grade geared work.  It's a great way to start off the learning day.  I've used these in my classroom for the past year, and I saw a huge improvement in writing, phonics, and math skills because of the reinforcement of skills these provided.

Here's another free resource in my store.  It's a really cute card and craft to celebrate Grandparents' Day.  The card is actually a book where the children write about their special relationship with their grandparent(s). 
Take a minute to look through my store for the other free samples of my resources.  I think you'll find resources to meet many of your homeschooling and classroom needs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think about this post!

 
Blogging tips