Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Two for Tuesday


Today I'm joining up with Chalk One Up for the Teacher and many other sellers to bring you #2forTuesday.  I have put two of my items on sale for 50% off today only.  One is my Short Vowel Stories companion pack.  It goes along with the free item Short Vowel Stories that you can find in my store here.
                                      

As I review each vowel sound with my students, I use the games, interactive notebook pages, and printables in this resource to reinforce and practice the vowel sounds.  





You can find this resource by clicking the picture below.

Sight words are essential to reading success. I pretest my students on the weekly sight word and send a note home to parents letting them know where their child stands for the week.The resource also includes a week's worth of intervention activities to use with children who need extra help. I give a post test and record results on my class tracking sheet to  keep track of my class' progress in mastering the sight words -- very handy to have on hand during conference time for a quick reference!

The activities are consistent through out the series, so your children, after the first time going through the activities with you, will know exactly what to do in subsequent lessons. Because these activities are so low prep, they also are good activities to send home with the child who needs extra help for parents to use.  Today, this resource is also 50% off.  Click the  cover below to find this resource in my store.






Be sure to visit the InLinkz to see more great deals!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think about this post!

 
Blogging tips