Monday, August 8, 2016

The End of Summer

The days are getting imperceptibly shorter.  Nights are getting slightly cooler, enough that the air doesn't kick on at night, and I can sleep with my window open again. Through my open window, I hear the steady cacophony of sound that foretells the end of summer. The crickets are serenading me full force at night. It is a bittersweet time of the year.  Long, hot, lazy days spent at the poolside, floating on my special raft and having the LUXURY of reading for pleasure without falling asleep 2 pages into my reading, cookouts, fires, and camping days are coming to an end.  That makes me sad. And yet . . . there's a certain excitement.  My class list and schedule have arrived in the mail.  My thoughts turn to name tags and desk tags, and classroom decorations.  I'm starting to feel antsy to get back into the classroom, get it organized, meet the new group, and get this party started!

If you're feeling anxious to get the party started (or your party already started), then you will want to be sure to check out the last Oceans of Steals and Deals this week.  Here's a listing of what's coming up.

So it's Monday, and you know what they means?  #ManicMonday!  

I will be offering my fabulous back-to-school resource, All About Me, for only $1.00. Check out this video highlighting the resource and the ways I use it in my classroom during the first week of school to get to know my students better.
                                       

Click here to visit shoppracticemakesperfect.org 

For my second item, you can get these colorful Rainbow Theme room decor, 2D and 3D shapes posters.  They will mesh with most existing room decors, or buy the complete bundle and make your room bright and colorful!




Be sure to check back on Tuesday to see what my 2 for Tuesday deals will be.  I think you're going to like them!

Click on the pictures below to see the other great #ManicMonday deals being offered.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think about this post!

 
Blogging tips