Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Happy 4th of July!!


Have you seen this gorgeous picture floating around social media?  I saw it on Facebook this morning, and it immediately made me hum "America the Beautiful." I hope you have a wonderful Fourth of July, filled with family and fun!  We're planning a picnic with friends and family, a day of swimming, and fireworks tonight.
I hope you have a wonderful Fourth of July, filled with family and fun!  We're planning a picnic with friends and family, a day of swimming, and fireworks tonight.
I've got a fun freebie to share with you today!  Do you struggle to keep your desktop organized?  I always did, with icons scattered all over my desktop, until I created this series of desktop calendar pngs to use as backgrounds.  Now, everything I need is organized and I know where to find what I'm working on at a glance.  This is what my desktop looks like right now.  Each month, I change out the background, and I've got a calendar at-a-glance, as well as all my work organized.
It's really easy to use.  Once you download the PNG, just right-click set as desktop background.  Then you can move your files around to put them in the categories that work best for you.  I've included the finished PNG and the PPT file, in case my categories don't work for you and you need to create new ones.  You can download by clicking the button below.
Download your calendar desktop background here
If you're in the mood to shop, there are quite a few sales going on on TpT.  Be sure to check out the #freedomdeals and #4onthe4th sales.  If you click on the picture below, you can see what I've got on sale.  If you type the search terms into TpT, you can see all the great deals. Or you can just click the buttons I've added here.

That's it for now! Enjoy the day and TTYL!!

#freedomedeals
#4onthe4th

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think about this post!

 
Blogging tips