Friday, November 29, 2013

Black Friday Sale!

Hey everyone!  I hope you had a fabulous Thanksgiving or first day of Hanukkah.  I'm in a bit of a food coma here, and I am anxious to just lay on my couch a bit.  I'm trying to watch the Steeler game, sadly losing to Baltimore at the moment, but it's still early in the third.  I also promised my son his Christmas present early, so shortly I will be leaving to go hang out at Game Stop until midnight to try to snag an XBox 1.
But first, I wanted to let you in on some exciting news.  Starting at midnight tonight -- or would it be midnight tomorrow morning -- everything in my store will be 20% off all day, PLUS If you make your purchase between 12am and 12pm EST on Black Friday (November 29, 2013), you can take advantage of my Buy 2, Get One free deal. Buy 2 products from my store, and I will send you one item for free that is of equal or lesser value.

                             
Now, here is the important info to take advantage of the B2GO Deal!
You must email me at practicemakesperfect1286@gmail.com BY 12:00 PM EST on November 29, 2013 with:
1. Your TpT username
2. The name of the products you purchased between 12am and 12pm EST
3. The name of the free item you would like
I will send you your choice by the end of the day on Friday!
If you haven't visited my store recently, here are some of my new products.  A holiday bundle that includes four great resources that will take you from the beginning of December through the New Year!

Here's my updated My New Year's Resolution.  I've changed all the dates to reflect the New Year of 2014 and added an interactive notebook component. (The picture is from last year.  I've changed the date on the hat to 2014)

If you're looking for something to help your students understand Hanukkah, look no further!  This package has a teacher read aloud informational text, 3 levels of guided reading texts, a focus on key ideas and details, a comparison study between Hanukkah and Christmas with a writing activity, sight word review, and math and ELA worksheets as well.


And finally, my Delicious Data Tracking is a unique and engaging way to  get your kids involved in tracking their mastery of common core standards.


A bunch of my bloggy friends are having sales too, so be sure to check out their stores.
Check out these stores for Black Friday sales!

And of course, my store will be participating in the Cyber Monday and Tuesday sale as well! Have a great weekend, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think about this post!

 
Blogging tips