Thursday, August 11, 2016

Take Your Students on a Reading Journey!



It's #ThankfulThursday! and have I got a deal for you!  Take your students on a reading journey this year with my supplemental skills workbook series.  Here's a quick overview of my series.



For my deal today, I am putting both my 1st semester bundle on sale for 50% off!  The feedback on these resources is excellent.  Teachers love them for the time saving and student engaging aspects of them.  Kids love them because they are fun and just challenging enough to keep them moving forward in the reading curriculum.
                                      

You can go to www.shoppracticemakesperfect.org to find these and other great reading resources, or click on either cover above to go straight to that resource.

Be sure to search #ThankfulThursday on www.teacherspayteachers.com to see other great bundle deals!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think about this post!

 
Blogging tips