Monday, May 6, 2013

Teacher Appreciation Sale and a Special Deal for Blog and FacebookFriends!

943313_198697093587904_1145855097_n

By now, I'm sure you've heard about the BIG two-day Teachers Pay Teachers Teacher Appreciation sale going on May 7 and 8.  Everything will be on sale 20 percent off in my store, and if you use code TAD13 at check out, you will get an extra 10 percent off for a total of 28% off!

As a special thank you to my blog and Facebook followers, I have a special deal for you!  If you purchase two items from my store, I will send you the google docs link to download my newest item "Intonation -  Whoooo Can Read the Way They Talk?"  It's a cute one or two day mini lesson about paying attention to punctuation when we read and reading the way we talk, which is not like robots!  Here's the preview of the resource.

Whoooo Can demo

Whoooo Can demo 2

All you have to do to claim your special deal is purchase two items from my store, email me at practicemakesperfect1286@gmail.com with your TPT user name, and I will verify your purchase and send you the link to Google Docs to download your free item!

Remember, I will be at work tomorrow and Wednesday and won't be able to send out the link until after 4:00 PM each day!

Happy shopping, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think about this post!

 
Blogging tips