Saturday, June 8, 2013

Catching Up and a new Facebook Fan Freebie


Click here to visit my Facebook page
and download your freebie.
I thought that summer would bring some relief from the hustle and bustle that is my life these days, but you might know how it is when you're planning a big event.  Everyday has a new to-do  list.  Today, I have to buy all the paper products for Sean's going away/grad party, clean both bathrooms and my bedroom, and get on hubby about cutting the grass and cleaning the gameroom.  Please, pray for nice weather Friday!  Life would be so much easier if the 40 to 60 people expected to show up can be in the pool, at the firepit, and playing games outside!

I've got a new fan freebie up on my Facebook Page!  Finally!  It is a small part of a larger room theme I am working on.  I have always used apples as a room theme, but this year, I am going to have the cutest apple room theme ever!  I can't wait to get into my room and post all these new items.  It's going to look fantastic and coordinated.  So far, I have editable pieces that include name tags, desk tags, helper apples, schedule cards, and bulletin board apples.  The non-editable pieces include the schedule card header, the bulletin board header and basket, a welcome to X grade banner (I've included K-5th grade), and an apple number line with numbers 1-120.  Each 5 is in yellow, and each 10 is in green and yellow.  It's going to be huge.  Can you think of anything else you would like to see included in the room theme?  If so, leave a comment here or on my Facebook page, and I'll try to work it in!

Have a great week, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think about this post!

 
Blogging tips