Monday, August 16, 2021

Netflix and Laminate

 Do you have a room theme?  I kept mine very simple.  Rainbows!  That way, anything would fit into the classroom.  


It's crunch time for me.  Teachers are going back on Thursday.  The children come back the following Thursday.  So today, I am Netflixing and laminating and cutting.  


I'm using my rainbow room decor to make new schedule cards, table numbers, name tags, and desk tags.  I always print two name tags and laminate the same name back-to-back.  That way the children and I can both see their names!  I use binder clips to make little feet and stand the name tags up on their desks.

I also have a free fast finisher choice board that fits into my rainbow theme.  The best part is it's editable to fit your classroom needs!  Click on the picture below to download the freebie and explore the rainbow theme room decor!


Time to get back to work!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think about this post!

 
Blogging tips