Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Two for Tuesday Time!

It's time once again to link up with the fabulous ladies from The Teaching Tribune for Two for Tuesday!  Can you believe we're in week five already?  Slow down, Summer!  I only have 7 weeks left until I go back to work!
click the picture to visit The Teaching Tribune and see who else linked up
Today, I'm putting a paired set on sale for 50% off each.  My First Grade Supplemental workbook( aligned to Journeys, but works well in any first grade classroom)  This resource covers writing labels, nouns for people and animals, beginning sounds, medial short a, identify details and main idea, and high frequency words in a fun way that the kids will actually look forward to doing!  
click the picture to visit TpT for more details on this item.

To go along with this unit, I am also putting my sight word and spelling word (short a focus) crowns on sale for 50% off.  I just thought of this idea while I was sick on the couch two weeks ago.  I know crowns are a dime a dozen on TpT now, but I haven't seen them designed to complement a reading series.  Et voila!

click the picture to visit TpT for more details on this item.

Be sure to click on the Two for Tuesday picture up above to visit The Teaching Tribune and see what others have linked up!  Have a great Tuesday, and 
Happy Canada Day to all our Canadian friends! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think about this post!

 
Blogging tips