Sunday, October 14, 2012

Finally Fall!

Yesterday was an absolutely gorgeous day here in SW Pennsylvania, one of those sunshiny, cool, crisp, leaves blazing in full color-changing glory, fall day.  We spent the day at a local festival, Ligonier Days, and then in the early evening watched my daughter cheer at a football game.  It was the quintessential fall day!

It inspired me to come home and finally finish up the mini-unit I've been working on, activities to go along with the story "There Was an Old Lady Who Swallowed Some Leaves."  I think it came out really cute.  It's up for sale on  TPT for $2.00 now, but as a special thank you for my blog followers, I am giving you one of the worksheets that go along with the unit as a freebie!


If you like this freebie, be sure to check out the whole There Was an Old Lady Who Swallowed Some Leaves unit.


  Happy Fall, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think about this post!

 
Blogging tips