Saturday, October 6, 2012

Let the Halloween Fun Begin!

Hey, everyone!  I can't believe how fast the past week went.  I'm still struggling with that cough, but it's slowly getting better.  I really love this time of the school year because the kids are finally settling into the routine, the weather has cooled -- a real blessing in our un-airconditioned 80+ year-old building -- and I can relax a bit and have fun with the kids, knowing that the classroom management is firmly established.

I've started pulling out all the Halloween decorations and Halloween songs, and the Halloween fun will begin after Columbus Day ends!   Here is a perennial favorite Halloween song that I included in my Notebook file of Halloween songs.  The kids get the biggest kick out of the dancing skeleton in "Skeleton Dance."


I would love for you to share any links to Halloween songs you have!

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think about this post!

 
Blogging tips