Tuesday, October 16, 2012

A Haunting Freebie for You!

I was going through my 26-year-old October box that has traveled from Florida  to Pennsylvania and three different schools with me, and I came across some haunted houses I made my very first year teaching in Florida!  As I was looking at them, trying to figure out what to do with them, I thought, "I know!  I'll make a math center from them!"  Thus was born the idea of Haunting Facts.

I knew I would need to come home and make some bats, so I decided to throw in some haunted houses and give you all a copy of my Haunting Facts center to thank you for following me.  I hope you and your kiddos enjoy using the center.

 

If you like this Halloween math center, check out my Teachers Pay Teachers store for my other Halloween activities.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think about this post!

 
Blogging tips