Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Cyber Monday Bestsellers

Robin over at Sweet Tea Classroom started a linky party to showcase the bestsellers from our stores.  I had a great day yesterday, my second best as seller, and I was able to purchase some great items as well!  It was so much fun being a part of the excitement and watching Paul's (TPT owner) updates throughout the day.

So here are my two bestsellers from yesterday.  The first is my Advent book and craft activity,
Advent:  A Time to  Wait and Prepare

and the second was my Elf Toss Common Core math games.

Elf Toss: Two Common Core Correlated Math Games

If you're interested in checking out other people's bestsellers, head on over to Sweet Tea Classroom and check out the Best Seller links.  There's a lot of great products showcased!

Teachers Pay Teachers Cyber Monday

Today was our first day back after Thanksgving break.  The kids were pretty subdued most of the day.  I was so glad to have a few leftover Thanksgiving projects on hand because our copier machine was out of commision today, and I had to depend on what I had in the classroom. 

Now I'm starting to think about Christmas.  Can you believe that we only have four weeks of school before Christmas break?  It  will go so fast.  Later this week I will make a post about what I plan on doing my December centers and lessons.

Until then, happy teaching days!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think about this post!

 
Blogging tips