Monday, November 26, 2012

The BIG DAY has Arrived

Oh boy, am I ever glad to be off work today! Thanks to all the hunters in Western PA, the first day of deer season is a given day off for most districts here.

Why am I so glad, you ask? Because today is the BIG DAY, day 1 of the TeachersPayTeachers Cyber Monday Sale.  Click the picture to take you to my store to shop.  From there you can get to the main site as well.


I already snagged four great items off my wishlist and will probably go back for more throughout the day.

Here's what I got:

Nativity Doodles by Danielle Flury, Jesus and Friends by Vickie Moore, Christmas Borders by Pink Cat Studio, and Perfectly Polar Penguins and Polar Bears by Martha Moore.  If you want to see what other people's great deals and steals, head over to Erin's blog, Tales From Room 112, and check it out.


I can't wait to use these resources in my class or to make new resources to use with my kiddos and to put up for sale (or free) on TPT!

Happy Shopping!

2 comments:

Let me know what you think about this post!

 
Blogging tips