Saturday, November 3, 2012

Teachers Helping Teachers

Never have I been more proud to be a part of the teaching community at TeacherspayTeachers than I am at this time.  One of the sellers who was moderately affected by Hurricance Sandy has put together this incredible drive to donate teaching resources to those teachers who lost everything in their classrooms due to the storm. If you would like to help out, click on the picture below to got to Laurah's blog, The ESOL Odessy, for more information on how you can help.  I thought back to setting up a classroom from scratch and donated two of my resources that I thought would be most helpful:  Monthly Newsletter Templates for the Busy Teacher Vol. I and II; including monthly blank calendars and Helping Hands Job Chart.

If you are a teacher affected by the storm and would like to request help, please click this picture. It will take you to a form to fill out requesting help.


God bless all of you.  Your road to recovery may be long, but know that the teaching community will help you any way we can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think about this post!

 
Blogging tips