Saturday, December 1, 2012

It's a Freebie Linky Party!


Thank you to the fabulous Ladies over at Feebielicious for hosting a Fabulicious Freebie linky party.  I'm sure there will be lots of great freebies, so click on the picture above to see what interests you!

Here's my newest Freebie I'm offering at my TPT store.  I'll be using this in December wth small groups.
Ho Ho Ho Spin-a-Word Blendsjpg_Page8

Look for the companion products, Spn-a-Word blends.  It includes blends wtih R, L, and S, as well as follow-up worksheets!  I plan on using all of these products in small groups during the month of December, since our focus this month in our reading series is blends.

In case you missed it, this has been my best freebie.  I used this in the first month of school as we reviewed each short vowel sound, and I constantly refer to the sounds in the context of the stories when a child is sounding out words and mispronounces a vowel, as in "Remember what Miss Short U says with her umbrella?  U-u-u-u-u!"
Desktop14

I hope you find these resources helpful and find lots of great resources over at the Freebielicious blog!  I know I did ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think about this post!

 
Blogging tips