Sunday, February 17, 2013

Free For Fans Only! (Come and Get It!)

After spending just a few hours (okay, ALL DAY) on this, I've finally got my new "For Fans Only" section working  on my Facebook page.  I've posted a great freebie for the next two hours, from 6:00 PM EST until 8:00 PM EST.  You can snag my newest resource, How To Writing for February and March - includes transitional phrases and graphic organizers.  There are a few pages that focus on President's Day, just in case you have school tomorrow!

febmar preview-001

Go to my  Facebook page by clicking on the cover of the resource below to grab this freebie.  You have to click on the "Free for Fans Only" tab.  From there, if you are already a fan, you can download the freebie.  If you are not a fan, you will have to like the page to get the freebie.

o_42a239c74f780d67_000
At 8:00, I will replace this freebie with an all the time freebie until I offer my next flash freebie.  If you miss out on the freebie, you can purchase this item from store by clicking the picture below!

slide12.jpg
Have a good evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think about this post!

 
Blogging tips