Saturday, February 2, 2013

So Many Things to Share with You!

Gosh, I have so much to share with you today that I feel like I should  pace myself a bit, but I'm too excited.  Just like a kid on Christmas morning, I want to share them all with you NOW!

So first up, if you  haven't heard, Teachers Pay Teachers is having a Super Sunday Sale, or is it a Sunday Super Sale?  Either way, you can get up to 28% off at my store ALL DAY on Super Bowl Sunday by using the code "SUPER" at check out.  Click on the picture below to load up your cart for tomorrow! If you just can't wait until tomorrow, I have everything 20 percent off in my store today as well!
2513

Today is also day 2 of the "For the Love of Teaching"  freebie blog hop.  Head on over to Chalk One Up for the Teacher, where Cyndie has a fun and fabulous freebie for you.  I know I will be using this freebie on Valentine's Day!

The last thing I wanted to share with you is a literacy activity/craft that incorporates some really higher-level thinking skills such as analyzing two stories or a story to the movie to find similarities and differences, and comparing and contrasting two stories in a Venn diagram-ish craft.   I'll post a teaser photo now and explain in detail tomorrow since my computer has decided to be glitchy and I have to take my daughter to majorette practice soon.  Duty calls!



frosty vs frosty
Frosty the Snowman (the book) VS Frosty the Snowman (the movie)

Be sure to check back tomorrow for the link to Day 3 of the For the Love of Teaching 14 Day Blog Hop and details on my above literacy activity!  Have a happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think about this post!

 
Blogging tips