Saturday, March 9, 2013

Happy Saturday Morning (and a 50% off sale on Spanish resources)!

Good morning!  I love Saturday morning.  I've got a cup of coffee, I read the paper front to back, and now I'm putting in some computer time while SpongeBob plays in the background.  What's not to love, especially when the sun is shining!  Don't forget to set your clocks forward tonight!  Back to driving to work in the dark, BUT extra daylight in the evening when we are home!

I've got a few things for you this morning you might like.  First of all, if any of you  teach Spanish, you'll want to check out this old post of mine.  I've updated it with some links, there are a few freebies offered, and I'm throwing a 50% sale off of all my Spanish resources for the next three days.  What a deal!

TEMP-001
Click here to see my old post, claim your freebies, and check out my other Spanish resources on sale for 50% off March 9 - 11, 2013!

Second thing is it is Saturday, and you know what that means!  Primary Paradises Top 5 Freebies of the Week!  Head over to her blog to see what great offerings she has for you this week!
Top 5 freebies pic

Have a wonderful Saturday, everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I love your spring wacky word freebies. Thanks for sharing such fun activities with our students.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think about this post!

 
Blogging tips