Friday, March 29, 2013

Spring break means spring cleaning, right? Yesterday, I took down all my curtains and sheers and washed them all. Ugh, what a dusty, dirty job that was! And I was totally shocked at the number of dusty cobwebs hiding behind those curtains! What did I expect with a dog and two cats, though?

Well, in addition to spring cleaning our homes, I am (with several other bloggers) having a spring cleaning sale at our stores starting tomorrow, March 3o and ending Sunday at midnight.  I'll be offering 15% off every item in my store, so now is a great time to get those items you've wishlisted and check out the newest products I've added to my store, such as...
3rd activity Moon review game_1
Updated moon unit activites

fairy tales story box-011
Story Box Retelling and Sequencing with Goldilocks and the Three Bears


Long Vowel Combination Anchor Charts-003
 

Long E anchor chart with included sorting center

10 more 10 less-001
120-chart, one more, one less, ten more, ten less braintwister pictures

home-623964-1
Sorting Sentences by Statements and Questions

Be sure to check all these out, as well as my other resources.  And then click through to Dilly Dabbles blog to find all the other stores holding a two-day spring cleaning sale as well.
602184_10101113156018418_344504278_n

Have a blessed Easter and enjoy your spring break!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think about this post!

 
Blogging tips