Sunday, March 17, 2013

The Luck of the Irish!

Happy St. Patrick's Day to all of you!    I have not one little drop of Irish blood in me.  Not even a smidgen.  And yet I have two kids, one named Sean and one named Colleen Erin.  Can you get any more Irish than that?

229171_216140438404653_4201551_n
Sean and Colleen, 17 and 7

I hope you had a chance to hop around the blogs, pick up the St. Patrick's Day freebies, and make good use of them the past two weeks.  Today is the big day, the day that the $100.00 TPT certificate is awarded.  And the winner is --- drumroll please ---

Aanika P!

Congratulations to Aanika for being the grand prize winner!  You can go to Mrs. Fultz's blog to claim your prize.

fultzbuttonjpeg
click to Visit Ms. Fultz's Corner and claim your prize!

Thank you all for playing along with us!  We had so much fun and got to meet so many new teaching friends!  We certainly feel like the Luck of the Irish shone on us!

For those of you who are a little bummed because you didn't win, I have a consolation prize.  My store is on sale today and tomorrow for 10% off!

Enjoy your Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think about this post!

 
Blogging tips