Thursday, March 28, 2013

Make It and Take It Linky Party with Second Grade Pad

I'm very excited to finally have a make it and take post to link  up with Second Grade Pad.  Every  Thursday, Cynthia hosts a linky party with really cute make and take crafts for classroom, home, and/or every day use.  Today, I am linking up my Story Cube post.
Story Boxes-001

 Be sure to head over to Cynthia's blog and check out all the other great ideas!
icon
Click here to visit Second Grade Pad Take It and Make It Linky party. If you've got a make and take, be sure to link yours up as well!

Tonight we are dying eggs at our house.  I love doing this every year.  It's one of the traditions that I look forward to.  This year, we will have a few extra people joining us. My son has a girlfriend this year, so I assume she'll be joining us.  And my nephew and his wife are expecting their first child!  Yes, I'm going to be a great aunt!  Can you believe it?  So my new niece or nephew will be joining us, in utero, of course!  We wind up dying about 4 dozen eggs!  Egg salad sandwiches for lunch for the next two weeks!

What are your Easter traditions?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think about this post!

 
Blogging tips