Sunday, December 15, 2013

Day 2 of the 12 Days of Christmas!

Hi Everyone! Welcome back to the 12 Days of Christmas where you can grab one of my best selling products for 50% off for one day only!
                                  

Today is the 2nd day of Christmas!

Today I’m offering…

 It's normally $2.50 but grab it today for only $1.25

I use this on the first day back to school after Christmas break.  It's a fun way to welcome everyone back and ease back into the school routine.  It includes language arts  resources. . .
reading

writing 
(these pictures were taken last year; the packet is updated to reflect 2014)
(My resolution still hasn't changed.)

math - moving from the easier concept. . .


 to the harder concept

This year, I am going to look for those elastic thingies that party hats have instead of the yarn.  And I think I will buy noisemakers as well.  We are going to party likes it's 2014! 


So click the picture above to grab today's 50% off item, and make sure to stop back tomorrow to see what's 50% off for the 3rd day of Christmas!

A bunch of my TPT friends are participating as well, so click on the links below to see what they have on sale today! The link will take you to their TPT store. Click on the words to the right of their logo to check out what product they have on sale!

Have a great Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think about this post!

 
Blogging tips