Friday, December 13, 2013

Hi Everyone!
Did you know that exactly 12 days from today is Christmas day? Well, I decided to offer you all a gift... actually 12! I'm excited to announce that I am celebrating the Teacher's 12 Days of Christmas!

 Here's how it works. Every day from now until Christmas Day, I'm going to be offering one of my best selling products for 50% off for one day only. These products are all resources that will be useful after the New Year. (I think that is important!) Oh, and did I mention that each day the product will get bigger and bigger? So as Christmas gets closer, you'll be able to grab my biggest resource for 50% off!

Today is the first day of Christmas.



I'm offering my...


(Okay, I said I would offer things for after the New Year, but I promise this is the only before Christmas item I'll offer.  I just think it is perfect for the last week of school when things are getting a bit crazy.  My kiddos LOVE playing Elf Toss and beg to play it every day. PLUS, this zipped file includes both a PDF version and a SMARTBoard version of the game made on Notebook software.)

It's normally $3.25, but grab it today for only $1.62.  Oh, what the heck.  I'm feeling generous, so we'll make it a straight $1.60.

So click the picture above to grab today's 50% off item, and make sure to stop back tomorrow to see what's 50% off for the 2nd day of Christmas!


*Please note that in remembrance for Sandy Hook Elementary, there will be no 12 Days of Christmas post tomorrow. I will pick back up on Sunday.*

A bunch of my TPT friends are participating as well, so click on the links below to see what they have on sale today! The link will take you to their TPT store. Click on the words to the right of their logo to check out what product they have on sale!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think about this post!

 
Blogging tips