Tuesday, December 17, 2013

On the Fourth Day of Christmas. . .

Aren't you just loving these original titles?  WellHi Everyone! Welcome back to the 12 Days of Christmas where you can grab one of my best selling products for 50% off for one day only!

Today is the 4th day of Christmas! 

I'm very excited about the next product I'm offering you because I just love playing these math games with my kiddos on the SMARTBoard.  It's a great way to observe how they are applying the addition strategies that we've been working on to solve addition problems.

So today I'm offering you 

This is a zipped file that contains the SMARTBoard version of the gameboards created using Notebook software and the PDF version of the game, as well as follow up worksheets to use as homework, in class, or as quizzes.


As I said, my kiddos just love playing these games.  We always use the SMARTBoard version of the game first so the kids can see how to play the game and learn the rules.  We talk about addition strategies they use to solve the problems.  Once I know they have learned how to play the game, we move into playing it with partners, and the last step is to use it at a math center.

While the children are playing with partners, I observe, noting who is successfully using the strategies and who still needs help.

The gameboards offer three different levels of play.  The first level uses two dice.  The second level uses three dice.  The last level is adding and converting the number into tens and ones to cover the spot on the board.




This is another great way to ease your kids back into the new year with some fun learning!  Click on the long pin above to get your resource for 50% off!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think about this post!

 
Blogging tips